- 32.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Baynetwork Limited Lifetime
Cisco ASR 1002-X provided by Bay Networks stock Cisco ASR router for ISP, business and enterprise use.
Cost-Effective Routing for Your Branch and WAN Edge
The Cisco ASR 1002-X Router offers embedded services for enterprise and service provider networks in a 2-rack unit (2RU) small form factor. It is integrated with a route processor, embedded services processor, and SPA interface processor. Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1002-X supports software redundancy without redundant hardware, just like Cisco ASR 1001, 1002, and 1004 Routers.
Features and Capabilities
The ASR 1002-X:
Offers a default system bandwidth of 5 Gbps, upgradable to 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps, or 36 Gbps with a software-activated upgrade license
Houses three shared port adapter (SPA) slots which support single-height and dual-height SPAs, and six built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
The ASR 1002-X is ideal for high-end enterprise branch offices, and as a high-performing edge solution for a private WAN. It supports:
Managed services, including VPN and firewall
Firewall and IP Security (IPsec) aggregation
WAN aggregation and secure WAN
Features and Benefits of Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers
Redundant hardware components and power supplies
● These components provide system and business continuity.
● The ASR 1006, ASR 1006-X, ASR 1009-X, and ASR 1013 have redundant route processors and ESPs.
● The ASR 1001-X, ASR 1002-X, ASR 1001-HX, ASR 1002-HX, and ASR1004 have redundant instances of Cisco IOS XE Software.
Stateful intrachassis redundancy
● Redundant hardware combined with modular software contains faults to prevent system wide failure.
● Redundancy across routers is enabled by pairing routers that act as backup for each other. The routers offer 99.999-percent (“five-nines”) availability for consistent, high-performance user application experiences.
In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) support
● You don’t need to schedule downtime windows; changes are made while the system keeps on working, with nonstop routing availability.
Cisco IOS XE Software Sub-package Mode
● You can upgrade individual software components in less time.
Scalable Capacity and Throughput
Cisco Flow Processor-based platform
● Advanced services can operate at high speeds without the need for additional hardware or blades.
● Features such as Quality of Service (QoS), cryptography, and Access Control Lists (ACLs) are processed in hardware.
Control- and forwarding-plane separation
● You can scale control and data planes independently of each other.
● You can mix and match the services that best meet your business needs; you won’t “waste” investments on capabilities you don’t need.
Pay-as-you-grow licensing with “-X” models
● When you need greater throughput, you simply activate it with a change in software license, rather than having to expend capital for additional hardware.
Cisco Shared Port Adapters (SPAs)
● You can reuse your investment in network I/O across platforms.
Cisco Network Interface Modules (NIMs)
● You can reuse your investment in network I/O across platforms.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Baynetwork's Simple Shipping Standards:
Items will be shipped within 2–3 business days once your payment is received and cleared.
For your protection, all items are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS only per special request).
Buyer pays shipping based on their choice of delivery. All shipments include tracking and signature confirmation. (No P.O. Boxes).
All shipments include insurance, but the recipient is responsible for filing any claims.
Overnight and Same Day shipping services are available upon request.
We use calculated shipping instead of overpriced flat rates. This means you're only responsible for our actual shipping cost based on your choice of courier and shipping method. To request a shipping estimate before purchase, contact us atwith your address and shipping preference.
If you do not indicate a shipping preference, your item will be quoted / shipped based on the following default shipping methods: Domestic packages will be shipped via FedEx or FedEx Ground. International packages will be shipped via FedEx Worldwide Expedited or DHL.
After your order has been processed and shipped, the delivery in US and Canada usually takes 1–6 business days.
Please contact us with shipping questions via telephone at (650)561-8120 (local U.S.) or email at.
Pickup fees apply and vary. Please contact a salesperson for exact rates. We charge additional packing and handling fees. We ship globally.
Delivery on international orders usually takes at least 5–7 business days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund with properly submited and aproved RMA request. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within Two-three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The Warranty on a product can turn out to be nearly as important as the product itself. With a Baynetwork product you never have to worry about sub-standard equipment coverage as we maintain the best warranties in the industry — even on our refurbished products.
Baynetwork's 100% Guarantee
Standard Limited Lifetime*
All Certified Cisco products and selected new products purchased after January 1, 2011 carry a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchasers of the product from Baynetwork, unless stated otherwise on product page or invoice
All other brands and/or services carry standard 30 days warranty , unless other terms stated on product description page. If one not stated please inquire warranty terms with our sale staff prior of purchase.
Baynetwork, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for a period of limited lifetime, but not longer than 5 years from EOL manufacturing date, beginning from the date product is shipped by Baynetwork to the customer.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal, reasonable use of the product during the limited warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY:
- to normal wear and tear;
- if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- if the product has been has been subject to an accident;
- if the product has been has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or other electrical stress;
- if the product has been subject to an act of God; or,
- if the product has been modified.
Read more HERE