- 24.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Baynetwork stock Cisco N5K-C5548P-FA Nexus 5548P 1RU Chassis, 2 PS, 2 Fan, 32 Fixed 10GE Ports switch for data center of company network
● Cisco Nexus 5548P and 5548UP: Layer 2 hardware forwarding at 960 Gbps or 714.24 mpps; Layer 3 performance of up to 160 Gbps or 240 mpps
● Cisco Nexus 5596UP and 5596T: Layer 2 hardware forwarding at 1920 Gbps or 1428 mpps; Layer 3 performance of up to 160 Gbps or 240 mpps
● MAC address table entries: 32,000
● Low-latency cut-through design that provides predictable, consistent traffic latency regardless of packet size, traffic pattern, or enabled features on 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
● Line-rate traffic throughput on all ports
● Cisco Nexus 5548P: 32 fixed 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE ports; additional interfaces through one expansion module
● Cisco Nexus 5548UP: 32 fixed ports configurable as 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE or 8/4/2/1-Gbps native Fibre Channel; additional interfaces through one expansion module
● Cisco Nexus 5596UP: 48 fixed ports configurable as 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE or 8/4/2/1-Gbps native Fibre Channel; additional interfaces through up to three expansion modules
● Cisco Nexus 5596T: 32 fixed ports of 1 and 10G BASE-T and 16 SFP+ fixed ports configurable as 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE or 8/4/2/1-Gbps native Fibre Channel; additional interfaces through up to three expansion modules
● Expansion modules
● 16-port 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE module
● 8-port 8/4/2/1-Gbps Fibre Channel plus 8-port 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE module
● Unified port module consisting of 16 ports configurable as 8/4/2/1-Gbps Fibre Channel or 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE
● 4-port QSFP expansion module
● 12-port 10G BASE-T module (Cisco Nexus 5596T only)
● Layer 3 module (Cisco Nexus 5596UP and 5596T only; one per system)
● Layer 3 daughter card (Cisco Nexus 5548P and 5548UP only; one per system)
● Extension through the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series
Layer 2 Features
● Layer 2 switch ports and VLAN trunks
● IEEE 802.1Q VLAN encapsulation
● Support for up to 4096 VLANs
● Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+) (IEEE 802.1w compatible)
● Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) (IEEE 802.1s): 64 instances
● Spanning Tree PortFast
● Spanning Tree root guard
● Spanning Tree Bridge Assurance
● Cisco EtherChannel technology (up to 16 ports per EtherChannel)
● Cisco vPC technology
● Enhanced vPC enable vPC between Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 Series as well as between Cisco Nexus 3000 Series and end host
● vPC configuration synchronization
● Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): IEEE 802.3ad
● Advanced port channel hashing based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information
● Jumbo frames on all ports (up to 9216 bytes)
● Pause frames (IEEE 802.3x)
● Storm control (unicast, multicast, and broadcast)
● Private VLANs
● Private VLAN over trunks (isolated and promiscuous)
● Private VLANs over vPC and EtherChannels
● VLAN Remapping
● Cisco FabricPath
● EvPC and vPC+ with FabricPath
● Cisco Adapter FEX
● Cisco Data Center VM FEX
● Support for up to 24 fabric extenders on each Cisco Nexus 5500 platform
Layer 3 Features
● Layer 3 interfaces: Routed ports on Cisco Nexus 5500 platform interfaces, switch virtual interface (SVI), port channels, subinterfaces, and port channel subinterfaces for a total of 4096 entries
● Support for up to 8000 prefixes and up to 16000 IPv4 and 8000 IPv6 host entries
● Support for up to 8000 multicast routes
● Support for up to 8000 IGMP groups
● Support for 1000 VRF entries
● Support for up to 4096 VLANs
● 16-way equal-cost multipathing (ECMP)
● 1664 ingress and 2048 egress access control list (ACL) entries
● Routing protocols: Static, Routing Information Protocol Version2 (RIPv2), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First Version 2 (OSPFv2), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
● IPv6 Routing Protocols: Static, Open Shortest Path First Version 3 (OPFv3), Border Gateway Protocol (BGPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRPv6)
● IPv6 VRF Lite
● Hot-Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
● ACL: Routed ACL with Layer 3 and 4 options to match ingress and egress ACL
● Multicast: Protocol Independent Multicast Version 2 (PIMv2) sparse mode, Source Specific Multicast (SSM), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Internet Group Management Protocol Versions 2, and 3 (IGMP v2, and v3), and Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
● Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF): VRF-lite (IP VPN); VRF-aware unicast; and BGP-, OSPF-, RIP-, and VRF-aware multicast
● Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRFP) with ACL; strict and loose modes
● Jumbo frame support (up to 9216 bytes)
● Support for up to 16 fabric extender on each Nexus 5500 with L3 modules
● RFC 896
● Layer 2 IEEE 802.1p (CoS)
● 8 hardware queues per port
● Per-port QoS configuration
● CoS trust
● Port-based CoS assignment
● Modular QoS CLI (MQC) compliance - IPv4 and IPv6
● ACL-based QoS classification (Layers 2, 3, and 4)
● MQC CoS marking
● Per-port virtual output queuing
● CoS-based egress queuing
● Egress strict-priority queuing
● Egress port-based scheduling: Weighted Round-Robin (WRR)
● Control Plan Policing (CoPP) - IPv4 and IPv6
● Ingress ACLs (standard and extended) on Ethernet and virtual Ethernet ports
● Standard and extended Layer 2 ACLs: MAC addresses, protocol type, etc.
● Standard and extended Layer 3 to 4 ACLs: IPv4 and IPv6, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP and ICMPv6), TCP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), etc.
● VLAN-based ACLs (VACLs)
● Port-based ACLs (PACLs)
● Named ACLs
● Optimized ACL distribution
● ACLs on virtual terminals (VTYs)
● ACL logging on management interface
● Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping with Option 82
● Dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Inspection
● IP source guard
● DHCP relay
● Cisco CTS (Authentication and Policy download from ACS)
● Ethernet Port Security
● IPv6 RACL
● IPv6 PACL
● IPv6 VACL
● In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) for Layer 2
● Hot-swappable field-replaceable power supplies, fan modules, and expansion modules
● 1:1 power redundancy
● N:1 fan module redundancy
● Switch management using 10/100/1000-Mbps management or console ports
● CLI-based console to provide detailed out-of-band management
● In-band switch management
● Locator and beacon LEDs on Cisco Nexus 2000 Series
● Port-based locator and beacon LEDs
● Configuration synchronization
● Module preprovisioning
● Configuration rollback
● Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2)
● AAA with RBAC
● Syslog (8 servers)
● Embedded packet analyzer
● SNMPv1, v2, and v3 (IPv4 & IPv6)
● Enhanced SNMP MIB support
● XML (NETCONF) support
● Remote monitoring (RMON)
● Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for management traffic
● Unified username and passwords across CLI and SNMP
● Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (MS-CHAP)
● Digital certificates for management between switch and RADIUS server
● Cisco Discovery Protocol Versions 1 and 2
● Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) on physical, port channel, VLAN, and Fibre Channel interfaces
● Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN)
● Ingress and egress packet counters per interface
● Network Time Protocol (NTP)
● Cisco GOLD
● Comprehensive bootup diagnostic tests
● Call Home
● Smart Call Home
● Cisco Fabric Manager
● Cisco DCNM
● CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
Data Center Bridging
● CEE- and IEEE-compliant PFC (per-priority Pause frame support)
● PFC link distance support: 3000m
● CEE-compliant DCBX Protocol
● CEE- and IEEE-compliant Enhanced Transmission Selection
Fibre Channel and FCoE Features (Requires Storage Services License)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Baynetwork's Simple Shipping Standards:
Items will be shipped within 2–3 business days once your payment is received and cleared.
For your protection, all items are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS only per special request).
Buyer pays shipping based on their choice of delivery. All shipments include tracking and signature confirmation. (No P.O. Boxes).
All shipments include insurance, but the recipient is responsible for filing any claims.
Overnight and Same Day shipping services are available upon request.
We use calculated shipping instead of overpriced flat rates. This means you're only responsible for our actual shipping cost based on your choice of courier and shipping method. To request a shipping estimate before purchase, contact us atwith your address and shipping preference.
If you do not indicate a shipping preference, your item will be quoted / shipped based on the following default shipping methods: Domestic packages will be shipped via FedEx or FedEx Ground. International packages will be shipped via FedEx Worldwide Expedited or DHL.
After your order has been processed and shipped, the delivery in US and Canada usually takes 1–6 business days.
Please contact us with shipping questions via telephone at (650)561-8120 (local U.S.) or email at.
Pickup fees apply and vary. Please contact a salesperson for exact rates. We charge additional packing and handling fees. We ship globally.
Delivery on international orders usually takes at least 5–7 business days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund with properly submited and aproved RMA request. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within Two-three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The Warranty on a product can turn out to be nearly as important as the product itself. With a Baynetwork product you never have to worry about sub-standard equipment coverage as we maintain the best warranties in the industry — even on our refurbished products.
Baynetwork's 100% Guarantee
Standard Limited Lifetime*
All Certified Cisco products and selected new products purchased after January 1, 2011 carry a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchasers of the product from Baynetwork, unless stated otherwise on product page or invoice
All other brands and/or services carry standard 30 days warranty , unless other terms stated on product description page. If one not stated please inquire warranty terms with our sale staff prior of purchase.
Baynetwork, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for a period of limited lifetime, but not longer than 5 years from EOL manufacturing date, beginning from the date product is shipped by Baynetwork to the customer.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal, reasonable use of the product during the limited warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY:
- to normal wear and tear;
- if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- if the product has been has been subject to an accident;
- if the product has been has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or other electrical stress;
- if the product has been subject to an act of God; or,
- if the product has been modified.
Read more HERE