- Lead time 5-7 business days
- 17.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cisco Catalyst C9300-48P-A 48 POE+ ports, PWR-C1-715WAC, Modular Uplinks
48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
PoE+ (437 W)
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch is built for security, IoT, mobility and cloud and offers reliable switching. This 48-port switch offers features like Access Control List (ACL) support, Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Cisco StackPower technology and more for enhanced networking. It has a switching capacity of 128 Gb/s and stacking bandwidth of 480 Gb/s. Its internal power supply provides a power of 715 watts for effective functioning.
● Highest wireless scale for Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models
● Cisco UADP 2.0 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with programmable pipeline and microengine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
● x86 CPU complex with 8-GB memory, and 16 GB of flash and external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot (delivering 120GB of storage with an option SSD drive) to host containers
● USB 2.0 slot to load system images and set configurations
● Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth
● Flexible and dense uplink offerings with 1G, Multigigabit, 10G, 25G, and 40G in the form of fixed or modular uplinks
● Easy transition from 10G to 25G with dual-rate optics
● Flexible downlink options with 1G Copper and Fiber as well as Multigigabit links
● Leading PoE capabilities with up to 384 ports of PoE per stack, 60W Cisco UPOE, and PoE+
● Intelligent Power Management with Cisco StackPower technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy
● Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible NetFlow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 64,000 flows
● IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
● Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better audio and video experience through improved time synchronization and QoS
● Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588v2) provides accurate clock synchronization with sub-microsecond accuracy making it suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency over network
● Cisco IOS XE, a modern operating system for the enterprise with support for model-driven programmability including NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG, on-box Python scripting, streaming telemetry, container-based application hosting, and patching for critical bug fixes. The OS also has built-in defenses to protect against runtime attacks
● SD-Access: Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for SD-Access, Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture:
◦ Policy-based automation from edge to cloud
◦ Simplified segmentation and micro-segmentation, with predictable performance and scalability
◦ Automation through Cisco DNA Center
◦ Policy handled through the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance provided through the Cisco DNA Center
◦ Faster launch of new business services and significantly improved issue resolution time
● SD-Access Embedded Wireless: The Cisco Catalyst 9800 embedded Wireless Controller Software package can be installed on Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches to enable wireless controller functionality for distributed branches and small campuses. Once installed, the Catalyst 9800 embedded Wireless Controller running on a Catalyst 9300 Series switch can support up to 200 APs and 4000 Clients. A maximum two wireless controllers can be enabled per site on two different Catalyst 9300 Series switches which will increase to scale up to 200 APs and 4000 Wireless Clients. The Catalyst 9800 embedded Wireless Controller Software package will enable wireless functionality only for SD-Access deployments with two supported topologies:
◦ The Catalyst 9800 embedded Wireless Controller Software package can be enabled on Catalyst 9300 Series switches functioning as Co-Located Border and Control Plane
◦ C9800 Wireless Software Package can be enabled on Catalyst 9300 Series switches functioning as Fabric in a Box
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Advanced security
◦ Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA): You benefit from the power of machine learning to identify and take actions toward threats or anomalies in your network, including malware detection in encrypted traffic (without decryption) and distributed anomaly detection
◦ Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACsec 256-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
◦ Trustworthy solutions: Hardware anchored Secure Boot and Secure Unique Device Identification (SUDI) support for Plug and Play, to verify the identity of the hardware and software
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches support dual redundant power supplies. The switches ship with one power supply by default, and the second power supply can be purchased when the switch is ordered or at a later time. If only one power supply is installed, it should always be in power supply bay #1. The switches also ship with three field-replaceable fans.
Type : Flexible NetFlow entries
Value : 64000
Type : IPv4 routing table entries
Value : 32000
Type : IPv6 routing table entries
Value : 16000
Type : Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs)
Value : 2000
Type : VLAN IDs
Value : 4000
Dimensions & Weight
Depth : 17.5 in
Height : 1.7 in
Weight : 16.73 lbs
Width : 17.5 in
Humidity Range Operating : 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Storage : 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
Max Operating Temperature : 113 °F
Max Storage Temperature : 158 °F
Min Operating Temperature : 23 °F
Min Storage Temperature : -40 °F
Installed Size : 16 GB
Brand : Cisco
Compatibility : PC
Edition : Network Advantage
Manufacturer : Cisco Systems
Model : 9300
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Line : Cisco Catalyst
Comments : PoE+
Connector Type : RJ-45
Qty : 48
Type : 1000Base-T
Qty : 1
Type : USB 2.0
Color Category : Gray
Compliant Standards : AS/NZS 3548 Class A, BSMI Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, CCC, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 300386, EN 55022 Class A, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-6-1, EN50082-1, EN55024, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, ICES-003 Class A, IEC 60950-1, RoHS 5/6, TVCN 7317, UL 60950-1, VCCI Class A, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A
Encryption Algorithm : 128-bit AES
Height (Rack Units) : 1
MTBF : 277,770 hours
Advanced Switching : Layer 3
Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Features : 16MB packet buffer, 3 fans, 802.1x authentication, Access Control List (ACL) support, Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Cisco StackPower technology, Cisco StackWise-480 technology, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Control plane protection (CoPP), DHCP support, Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), FTP client, Full duplex mode, Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Integrated Wireshark, IT Service Management (ITSM) integration, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, MACsec support, Management Information Base (MIB), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Private VLAN, Quality of Service (QoS), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Security Group Access Control List (SGACL), Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Source-Specific Multicast (SSM), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Stateful switchover (SSO), Syslog support, Third-party IP Address Management (IPAM) integration, Trunking, Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
Form Factor : Rack-mountable
Jumbo Frame Support : 9198 bytes
MAC Address Table Size : 32000 entries
Manageable : Yes
PoE Budget : 437 W
Ports Qty : 48
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) : PoE+
Remote Management Protocol : CLI, NETCONF, RESTCONF, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3
Routing Protocol : BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, IGMP, IS-IS, MSDP, OSPF, OSPFv3, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIP-1, RIP-2, RIPng, VRRP
Stackable : Stackable
Status Indicators : Status
Subcategory : Network hubs and switches
Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
Type : Switch
Type : Forwarding rate
Value : 190.48 Mpps
Type : Stacking bandwidth
Value : 480 Gbps
Type : Switching capacity
Value : 128 Gbps
Qty : 48
Type : 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
Frequency Required : 50 - 60 Hz
Hot-Plug : Hot-plug
Installed Qty : 1
Max Supported Qty : 2
Nominal Voltage : AC 120/230 V
Power Provided : 715 Watt
Power Redundancy : Optional
Type : Internal power supply
Installed Size : 8 GB
Type : Expansion slot
Min Operating System : Cisco IOS Universal
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Baynetwork's Simple Shipping Standards:
Items will be shipped within 2–3 business days once your payment is received and cleared.
For your protection, all items are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS only per special request).
Buyer pays shipping based on their choice of delivery. All shipments include tracking and signature confirmation. (No P.O. Boxes).
All shipments include insurance, but the recipient is responsible for filing any claims.
Overnight and Same Day shipping services are available upon request.
We use calculated shipping instead of overpriced flat rates. This means you're only responsible for our actual shipping cost based on your choice of courier and shipping method. To request a shipping estimate before purchase, contact us atwith your address and shipping preference.
If you do not indicate a shipping preference, your item will be quoted / shipped based on the following default shipping methods: Domestic packages will be shipped via FedEx or FedEx Ground. International packages will be shipped via FedEx Worldwide Expedited or DHL.
After your order has been processed and shipped, the delivery in US and Canada usually takes 1–6 business days.
Please contact us with shipping questions via telephone at (650)561-8120 (local U.S.) or email at.
Pickup fees apply and vary. Please contact a salesperson for exact rates. We charge additional packing and handling fees. We ship globally.
Delivery on international orders usually takes at least 5–7 business days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund with properly submited and aproved RMA request. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within Two-three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The Warranty on a product can turn out to be nearly as important as the product itself. With a Baynetwork product you never have to worry about sub-standard equipment coverage as we maintain the best warranties in the industry — even on our refurbished products.
Baynetwork's 100% Guarantee
Standard Limited Lifetime*
All Certified Cisco products and selected new products purchased after January 1, 2011 carry a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchasers of the product from Baynetwork, unless stated otherwise on product page or invoice
All other brands and/or services carry standard 30 days warranty , unless other terms stated on product description page. If one not stated please inquire warranty terms with our sale staff prior of purchase.
Baynetwork, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for a period of limited lifetime, but not longer than 5 years from EOL manufacturing date, beginning from the date product is shipped by Baynetwork to the customer.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal, reasonable use of the product during the limited warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY:
- to normal wear and tear;
- if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- if the product has been has been subject to an accident;
- if the product has been has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or other electrical stress;
- if the product has been subject to an act of God; or,
- if the product has been modified.
Read more HERE