We provide IT support for local San Francisco and bay area B2B customers, off-site remote IT support and IT help desk, and on-premises local IT support for businesses in and around San Francisco. Our core business is - IT support and Managed IT services, Network security and Cloud Solutions support.
Our team delivers exceptional IT support that help scale and protect your business... We are ready to implement IT solutions that meet your unique needs. Bay networks IT support services takes the guesswork out of your IT problems. With 24/7/365 support from our experienced team of certified, industry professionals, we meet the needs of businesses from any industry and of any size. Based in Menlo Park and San Jose, California, Bay networks assists companies throughout the San Francisco and Bay Area. We’re one of best local IT support companies in bay area in business since 1997, so you can trust us with your important IT needs.
As IT managed service company we focus on managing and maintaining our client’s IT infrastructure, regardless of location, on-premise, in a data centers or a hybrid architecture, and we free up your IT staff to focus on mission-critical applications strategic to your business. We offload the mundane tasks and can supplement or take over help desk services so your company can run 24/7 without the day-to-day problems of managing trouble tickets, upgrades or patching. If your business needs help with a strategic IT project, we offer affordable IT consulting services in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Many business executives are looking for “partners”, not just a vendor, to take over management of their IT infrastructure. Here is what they are telling us they want in a Managed Services Provider:
- Maintenance: We handle all updates, antivirus, security, and monitoring for you. You’ll know your systems are healthy every single day.
- Helpdesk and support: Our technicians assist your users via phone, remote session, or office visits. Access quality tech support quickly.
- Agility: Bay area IT support company that can move fast when they need to go quickly and change direction if needed.
- Availability: Making sure IT support would be handled any time day or night, business hours or during holiday and vacation time.
- Honesty: Partner who wouldn't upsell service or equipment company doesn't need or require, just because it maybe more profitable, and point out any potential IT issues that may cause Company unexpected headaches in hope it could profit from "urgent" care services later.
- Customization: An MSP that can provide end-to-end services to meet their specific requirements, so they do not have to manage dozens of vendors.
- IT Skills: A proactive and responsible professional, well-trained, competent IT staff that can be trusted using proven processes and advanced IT tool-sets.
- Leadership and Advisory Services: from the same Managed Service Provider that provides patching and upgrades, leadership that can participate in Board level meetings to connect business goals and objectives with IT strategy and tactics.
- Experience: A record of past performance, competency, and satisfied clients.
- Customer Service: A principal component of any business model.
Bay networks provides “proactive” Managed IT Services by designing, implementing, operating, managing and monitoring all types of IT networks, devices, and users. For a fixed monthly fee, we provide Managed IT Services like mobile device management, storage and cloud solutions, VoIP services, on-site support, 24/7/365 Help Desk
Keep pace with your competitors and focus your IT teams on projects that move your business forward. Services, Customer support, help desk, IT Security, cloud solutions, Consulting and outsourcing, dedicated team and more.
Bay Networks IT support services will increase your business performance and productivity!
Through our comprehensive Managed IT Services, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cutting-edge technology boosting efficiency and productivity
- Guidance on technological decisions based on business goals
- Second to none IT security
- Around-the-clock IT monitoring
- Quick resolution of IT problems
- Access to a full team of IT experts
- Legacy and end-of-service support
As Complete IT solutions company, Baynetwork, can help you with IT infrastructure implementation, IT hardware procurement, rack and stack, cloud services, IT consulting, and IT project management.
Request a free consultation today and let’s see how we can help you meet your goals.
Contact Bay networks today and let our professionals work for you, by calling at or fill out our contact form below