No one enjoys it when this particular area becomes important, but Baynetwork has always done its best to provide a painless Returns & Exchange experience.
Returns of Working Product
Product returns are subject to Baynetwork approval on a case by case basis. At Baynetwork's sole discretion, we will issue a store credit or refund — less a 20% re-stocking fee — on all returns of working product, ONLY provided that the following conditions are met:
- Client follows all of the requisite procedures described below. (See "Procedures: Returns of Working Product.")
- Client completes returns of the product within 30 calendar days from the original date of purchase. Product received after 30 calendar days will not be eligible for refund.
- Client returns the product in the condition in which it was delivered. (All product received otherwise will not be accepted.)
Warranties, service agreements, etc., are not eligible for return. Contact your sales representative if you have any questions about product eligibility.
If you would like to return a product within 30 calendar days from the original date of purchase, please contact our Customer Service Department at
. If Baynetwork approves the return, you must re-package the product in a way that ensures Baynetwork receives it in the same condition in which it was originally delivered.
BAYNETWORK MUST RECEIVE RETURNS OF WORKING PRODUCTS WITHIN 30 CALENDAR DAYS OF ORIGINAL RECEIPT. In most cases, Baynetwork accepts responsibility for the cost of freight (both replacement and return shipment).
Returns of Non-Working/Defective Product
Baynetwork will replace all non-working/defective ("defective") product overnight (on a best-efforts basis) provided that the following conditions are met:
- Client follows the requisite procedures described above in "Procedures: Returns of Working Product".
- Baynetwork approves the RMA within one year from the original date of purchase, or within the extended warranty period if applicable.
- Client returns the product in the condition in which it was delivered (all product received otherwise will not be accepted).
To ensure your matter is handled properly, please note the following policies:
- Defective product must be RECEIVED by Baynetwork within 14 calendar days upon receipt of a replacement product, or it will not be accepted by Baynetwork.
- If defective product is not RECEIVED by Baynetwork within 14 calendar days, you will be charged the full purchase price of both the defective product and the replacement product.
Client will be issued a store credit or refund at the sole discretion of Baynetwork if an item cannot be replaced in a timely manner.
If your product appears to be defective or is not functioning properly, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com to speak with the on-call engineer to troubleshoot the matter. If our Baynetwork engineer approves the return of a non-working/defective ("defective") product, the RMA form must be included with your shipment and the RMA number must be noted on the shipping label. In most cases, Baynetwork will accept responsibility for the cost of freight. In the event Baynetwork cannot replace your product in a timely fashion, Baynetwork will issue a full refund.