When you need equipment, you want it to arrive quickly, safely, and with no unexpected issues. Baynetwork understand shipping needs, and it remains an important part of our Customer Service.
Baynetwork adheres to a straight-forward theory when it comes to our approach to shipping: We treat our customers as we like to be treated when we purchase important items online. As theories go, we're not breaking any new ground, but we have found that a surprising number of businesses fail to follow this obvious guideline.
Baynetwork's Simple Shipping Standards:
- Items will be shipped within 2–3 business days once your payment is received and cleared.
- For your protection, all items are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS only per special request).
- Buyer pays shipping based on their choice of delivery. All shipments include tracking and signature confirmation. (No P.O. Boxes).
- All shipments include insurance, but the recipient is responsible for filing any claims.
- Overnight and Same Day shipping services are available upon request.
- We use calculated shipping instead of overpriced flat rates. This means you're only responsible for our actual shipping cost based on your choice of courier and shipping method. To request a shipping estimate before purchase, contact us at with your address and shipping preference.
- If you do not indicate a shipping preference, your item will be quoted / shipped based on the following default shipping methods: Domestic packages will be shipped via FedEx or FedEx Ground. International packages will be shipped via FedEx Worldwide Expedited or DHL.
- After your order has been processed and shipped, the delivery in US and Canada usually takes 1–6 business days.
- Please contact us with shipping questions via telephone at (650)561-8120 (local U.S.) or email at .
- Pickup fees apply and vary. Please contact a salesperson for exact rates. We charge additional packing and handling fees. We ship globally.
- Delivery on international orders usually takes at least 5–7 business days.