HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000
- StoreServ 8000
- Request a Quote
- 54.20 LBS
HPE InfoSight: An analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Adaptive Data Reduction: A hardware accelerated deduplication engine that leverages patented Express Indexing and compression to increase efficiency and maintain all-flash performance.
All-Inclusive-Licensing: Simplified software licensing model.
3DC Peer Persistence: Extreme high availability feature with full Peer Persistence functionality.
Recovery Manager Central 4.1: Flash-integrated data protection for rapid on-prem operational restores and low-cost cloud-based backup retention and disaster recovery.
- Offers assured storage efficiency for your workload - guaranteed
- Get the savings you want with the performance you need with HPE 3PAR Adaptive Data Reduction, inclusive of deduplication, compression, and Data Packing
- Get All-Flash on-prem for pennies per GB per month, with HPE Flash Now Program.
- Get All-flash at a low entry price and with 7-year warranty on all SSDs, no caveats.
- Simplify storage management and reduce footprint by 71% with unified block and file.
Deliver Performance Without Compromise
- Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture and > 1 million IOPS.
- Ensure service levels with QoS optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency.
- Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with the HPE 3PAR Gen5 ASIC.
- Boost flash performance by 35% and reduce latency by 2.5X with 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel.
- Eliminate Downtime and Consolidate with Confidence
- 99.9999 percent data availability guaranteed with HPE 3PAR Get 6-Nines Guarantee Program.
- Tier-1 resiliency offered with a complete set of persistent technologies.
- Achieve near-synchronous RPOs with flexible, transparent, model-agnostic remote replication.
Simplify backup and restores with application-aware, storage-integrated data protection with HPE Recovery Manager Central.
Respond Effortlessly to Unpredictable and Changing Demands
HPE 3PAR Remote Copy replication support for VMware vVols to ensure a granular, per VM protection.
Built-in automated SAN configuration feature now offers target driven federated zoning, with HPE Smart SAN.
Modernize your EMC, HDS and IBM Storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
Optimize storage at the data center level with seamless data movement between arrays.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Baynetwork's Simple Shipping Standards:
Items will be shipped within 2–3 business days once your payment is received and cleared.
For your protection, all items are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS only per special request).
Buyer pays shipping based on their choice of delivery. All shipments include tracking and signature confirmation. (No P.O. Boxes).
All shipments include insurance, but the recipient is responsible for filing any claims.
Overnight and Same Day shipping services are available upon request.
We use calculated shipping instead of overpriced flat rates. This means you're only responsible for our actual shipping cost based on your choice of courier and shipping method. To request a shipping estimate before purchase, contact us atwith your address and shipping preference.
If you do not indicate a shipping preference, your item will be quoted / shipped based on the following default shipping methods: Domestic packages will be shipped via FedEx or FedEx Ground. International packages will be shipped via FedEx Worldwide Expedited or DHL.
After your order has been processed and shipped, the delivery in US and Canada usually takes 1–6 business days.
Please contact us with shipping questions via telephone at (650)561-8120 (local U.S.) or email at.
Pickup fees apply and vary. Please contact a salesperson for exact rates. We charge additional packing and handling fees. We ship globally.
Delivery on international orders usually takes at least 5–7 business days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund with properly submited and aproved RMA request. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within Two-three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
The Warranty on a product can turn out to be nearly as important as the product itself. With a Baynetwork product you never have to worry about sub-standard equipment coverage as we maintain the best warranties in the industry — even on our refurbished products.
Baynetwork's 100% Guarantee
Standard Limited Lifetime*
All Certified Cisco products and selected new products purchased after January 1, 2011 carry a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchasers of the product from Baynetwork, unless stated otherwise on product page or invoice
All other brands and/or services carry standard 30 days warranty , unless other terms stated on product description page. If one not stated please inquire warranty terms with our sale staff prior of purchase.
Baynetwork, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for a period of limited lifetime, but not longer than 5 years from EOL manufacturing date, beginning from the date product is shipped by Baynetwork to the customer.
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal, reasonable use of the product during the limited warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY:
- to normal wear and tear;
- if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- if the product has been has been subject to an accident;
- if the product has been has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or other electrical stress;
- if the product has been subject to an act of God; or,
- if the product has been modified.
Read more HERE